Saturday, March 20, 2010

ghost

Wel the day was ok. Watched the nationwide race at bristol. One of my fav tracks. I will go there someday. Oh hell who am I kidding, I'll never get there. Anyway, szam & I went to thegym & ran errands. We got back & mom joined us to check out a wreck in a legendz rAce. All was good.
Sam went & actuallt cooked diner. After I made my plate, walking to the puter I noticed ghost had somethung under the table. I found it was moms leather gloves. OMG. I made sam take it in & show mom. I knew she'd b PO'd. But I did not expect the reaction she had. She immediately started crying. It freaked sam & I out. She was almost hysterical. She woyuldn't let sam hug her & tell her sorry. I went in a few min later to she if she was ok. She was still crying & slaammed her fist into her chair & said thru clenched teeth "ihate that dog, I hate that dog." It was mean & viscious! About 10 min later she came out & asked where the f'n dog was. She went into ghosts room & started to really whomp on ghost. Maybe even kicked her, not sure. When she walked back past sam & I shed had the saddest mixed w hate look on her face & repeated that she haAted that f'n dog. It was scarey.
I xdon't knosw what to do. We called greg & ghost went ther for the night. I hav e NEVER seen mom act like this. Never. I don't know what to do. Sam says ghost is her best friendx. Earlier today sam was saying how much she loved ghost & hoped she lived As long as Dixie had. I am so zad, worried, concerned, confused & I don't know what else.
I don't know what tomorrow will bring but I'm sure it will suck. I hope the lord will be here to help us all get thru the daY.

No comments:

Post a Comment