Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Maci Faith

Well today my second grandchild is being born. Unfortunately I am in Texas & she's in Wyoming, 1100 miles away. Her mom is sending me updates via text. Its kinda cool. Almost wish for pics but will wait til after her birth. So the strange thing about her mom is her name. Her name is Samantha Cheyenne. Why is that weird? My daughter, my sons sister, is also named Samantha. My brothers daughter is named Cheyenne.
I do like Sam. She has had a tough life & that has made her tough. She keeps my son Robby in line. And she gas been through a lot & knows what kind if mom she wants to be.
So I have not taken being a grandma very well. But I am excited about Maci, I guess its better the second time around. I am praying that all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment